- Game Server locations – possible move, but not now
- More flexibility in UI upon 2.0, allowing for some ingame changes to be made instead of having to log out to do them.
- Free Company Crests – will be a compilation of ingame options.
- Samauri’s will be added down the road to use katanas
- Theif possible class that would lead to a Ninja Job that holds two Katanas?
- Need more magic related classes added first.
- Chocobo Raising – colors may be related to status or achievements
- Market Wards Revision – improving search function and possibly adding the ability to see the price the last 20 items went for in order to help people price things.
- In 2.0, keeping the retainer system, but drastically changing how the market district looks. (No more thousands of NPC’s standing around staring at you).
- Careful Implementation of Legendary Weapons
- Each Primal will have a very unique story associated. Evil Moogle too!
- Re balancing of existing classes
- Battle Regimens, Self Combos & Possible Finishing Moves.
- Mount system – possible Magitek Armors?
- Luminous Studio heavily involved, but not exact same engine to be used in 2.0
- Chocobo Fights should be available by 2.0 for sure, but likely not before then.
- Chocobo Breading
- Grand Company content that will earn parts (armor?) for your chocobo
- storyline wise – Ishgard to be involved in the 7th umbral era.
- Access to Ishgard in 2.0
- Only able to summon 1 Primal per world at a time.
- Will be a set of common summons that will be available to use on a regular basis
- Carbuncle confirmed as a common summon for a Summoner Class!
- Was not intending Dragoon to have dragon pet as it will be tricky to balance, however its came up so often that they will start thinking about its feasibility.
- 1.2 will add ability to search for player
- linkshell features will be updated after 1.2
- Weddings in Eorzea is being discussed.
- Will be working on loot function for Primal fights
- Flexibility in server features, ability to move between servers being discusses as to if it should cost or be free at certain times.